After Migration, I lost 3.6 million SteamX coin

In trust wallet, I had 3.6 million steamx coin, but after migration it becomes 6 thousand. Why???

I hope there not converting to lower amount.
Like 3 million coins actually means 6000 on rails network. I though i bought 4 million of 100 billion.
I hope thats still the case

1 Like

I hope mine doesn’t turn into that. Thats only 300 us after holding for a long time

In Binance chain, it was 3.6 million, which worth 400 USD. But 6 thousand SteamX in RailX, is worth less than a dollar. After believing in a coin for long term. This is what we get rewarded ?

1 Like

I still believe, it is mistake and SteamX will fix it.

1 Like

It better be o we got decieved

1 Like

I migrate 544,000 steamx using trust wallet its now its all gone. what the fuck . steamx founder make you are a scam? if you’re not then reply these peole complaining or else you are scam and we will exposed you in social media. so no one will buy your token.

1 Like

I’m assuming you guys aware that upon migration there is a 550:1 split. What this means for every 550 BNB SteamX you migrate to RAILS, you get 1 new native token. Keep in mind the price was increased by the same 550x thus launch price was 6 cents and not .0000x.

This was public information, well known and spoken about numerous times. The circulating amount went down from Billions to 165mill native tokens.

Again, this was public many months if not years prior to migration.

I think someone found his way here lol :joy:
This whole topic is a fud honestly. That’s way: after migration supply is much lower (~165m) so amount of coins is reduced in compare to tokens. Elementy school math, sorry.
Second - value was the same but price is not in wallet right now because CG and CMC is not fully updated. Current price is show on geckoterminal.
Any arguments?

You migrated 3,657,353.189642699 SteamX tokens from the Binance Smart Chain and you received 6,649.733072077634545454 STEAMX on Rails. That’s exactly what you were supposed to receive with the 1:550 migration ratio.

we have the same problem! is this a scam?