Safest Desktop Browser to use when Trading

What’s the safest desktop browser to use for trading and wallet extensions?

1 Like

Brave browser for me #1…also it has integrared wallet. Hopefully will find the Rails Network there one day. Also it blocks ads and you earn crypto while browsing + no tracking and security

3 Likes

that’s interesting. right now im just using Edge. But I do use ad blocker

For me, Firefox is always my first and last choice. With the use of profiles in Firefox, I have all my wallets in it.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. :sunglasses: How do you earn crypto while browsing? :thinking:

While accepting their none agressive ads, you get paid for their notifications popup, you don’t even have to interact with them. Crypto you earn you can send to the uphold account and also you can use it as a contribution tool and pay those websites you like. BAT was that got me to crypto at first place. Same with their search engine. Idea is simple while google getting paid for you watching the ads someone pays them to show you while they know everything about you, Brave will offer you a share in their profit over the ads that are not personalised while not being tracked with privacy guaranteed

1 Like

Thanks buddy. I may have to install Brave just to check it out. I’ll admit, I’m still a little confused, but I’ll try to figure it out. :+1:

1 Like

Try it and you will see. I’m more then happy with brave since i discovered it years ago. Don’t be confused, it is simple. You accept ads that you will get paid for when they presented to you. All ads are crypto and safety related

2 Likes

very interesting, gonna check that out too!

1 Like