Steamx Migration

Hi everyone,
I’m asking about steamx migration from BNB smart chain to Rail network. I have steamx in my trustwallet and Im not migrate it yet. Is it still availabe to migrate.?

1 Like

Hello there.

Yes, the migration will be open-ended, so there is no deadline for it.

And we suggest to use MetaMask for a seamless migration experience. For importing TrustWallet into MetaMask, follow this instruction please:

Importing TrustWallet into MetaMask

For importing TrustWallet into MetaMask and use them simultaneously can either see this video on YouTube or use our step-by-step guide.

1. Obtain your wallet Seed-Phrase from TrustWallet

• In TrustWallet, go to Settings > Wallets.
  • Press the three-dots button for the wallet (usually Main Wallet 1).
  • Tap on Manual Backup, enter your PIN, tick all boxes, and press Continue.
  • Note down the displayed Seed-Phrase securely.
  • Importing it into MetaMask is necessary for unified access.

2.1 New to MetaMask:

• Download and install MetaMask on your preferred browser or platform (only from trusted sources like Google Play or App Store). Go to part #3.

2.2 Already using MetaMask:

Before resetting a wallet, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKED UP ITS SEED-PHRASE. If you start the reset process without it, you may not be able to access your account EVER AGAIN.

• If you have MetaMask with a different address, consider installing it on another browser or resetting the wallet for importing the Seed-Phrase.
  • To reset, save your existing Seed-Phrase, press Reset Wallet on the first page. Go to part #3.

3. Importing Seed-Phrase into MetaMask:

• Open MetaMask and go to the first page.
  • Click “Import using Secret Recovery Phrase.”
  • Enter your Seed-Phrase from TrustWallet, set a password, and press IMPORT.

4. Adding BSC network to MetaMask (for migration):

On smartphones:

1. Open MetaMask and tap on the network list at the top of the app.
  2. Press Add Network.
  3. There is a list of pre-configured networks. Select “Add” button beside “BNB Chain.”
  4. Select “Approve.”
  5. Now you can choose “BNB Smart Chain” from the list of networks.

On extension:

1. Open MetaMask extension and tap on the network list at the top-left of the app.
  2. Press Add Network.
  3. There is a list of pre-configured networks. Select “Add” button beside BNB Chain.
  4. Select “Approve.”
  5. Now you can choose “BNB Smart Chain” from the list of networks.

From now, you can use your TrustWallet as before and also have access to your coins, do migration, and interact with our network via MetaMask at the same time.

1 Like

it seems as though migration is offline; Is there any way for me to migrate or do anything with my steam x?

It is on. If you have any problem, you can DM me on Telegram or simple reply to this message.

trying to migrate now and says migration is currently offline, I can click into the migrate tab, I can see my steamx tokens balance and below the rails token balance (0.000) , but the migrate button is non clickable and greyed out.

1 Like

I am having trouble migrating from MetaMask. Could you provide support please?

1 Like

Please note, you may get quicker support on SteamX official telegram channels. Please DM one of the mods and don’t put out a message in general chat. If ANYONE DM’s you even if they say they are a mod, it’s a scam. MODS will never DM first.